Hotline: 400-888-7500
  Home > Leadership Workshop

Back HomePage

  800 new jobs expected for finance center

    The federal government plans to send 800 jobs to the Defense Finance and Accounting Service in Marion County -- Indiana -- beginning next year...according to Sen. Richard Lugar, R-Ind. Lugar said the head of the Defense Finance and Accounting Service told him Wednesday that 80 percent of the jobs will be filled locally. The other 20 percent will be transfers from centers being closed in other states. The 800 jobs coming to Indiana are less than the 1,374 jobs the Base Closure and Realignment commission estimated would end up in Marion County. But it's unclear whether additional jobs may come.
DaCare is the leading bi-lingual executive search firm in China. Ranked top 10 in China by People's Daily.